We believe that adopting the techniques of Social Business can drive a step change in creating agile, innovative and high value performance by:
- Improving rate of information flow and knowledge transfer
- Improving speed of response to customers, and to change
- Breaking down silos both internally and externally
- Improving employee engagement and collaboration
- Highlighting potential issues occurring in real time thus reducing errors and poor decision making
- Improving the ability to attract, retain and motivate talent
- Improving the ability to source new ideas/innovations both internally and externally
- Creating a hard to copy barrier to competition as it is a cultural shift, not just technology adoption, and cannot be easily replicated
We work with companies to develop end to end social business solutions. The correct integration of social tools into work processes can drastically improve collaboration across the entire stakeholder eco system and bring to light new, more efficient and often cheaper ways of working. We have experience in not just the hard and soft skills required to achieve this, but also the foresight and thought leadership skills necessary to help transform your business.
Social Collaboration Solutions
We work with a variety of social technology providers to deploy enhanced collaboration solutions. Our solutions are designed to:
- Help customers exploit the shift in communications from broadcast to conversations using social tools and new ways of working
- Build better web communities that engage their customers, partners, suppliers, and employees, with blogs, forums, wikis, documents and more
- Build better intranets that help them build an engaged workplace by sharing the stories and accomplishments of their organization in real time
Prior to setting up Agile Elephant, we have all had considerable social business experience in delivering social business projects. Projects to date include:
- Social Business opportunity diagnostic
- Social Business strategy
- End to end business systems
- Building web communities and social collaboration sites
- Community management
- Social media policy and compliance
- Social media brand marketing and monitoring
- Human resources
- Product development and innovation
- End to end deep data analysis
- Change management
We offer a variety of workshops focussed on various aspects of Social Business which are open to everyone as well as workshops tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Innovation will be increasingly critical for businesses in the future, especially those operating in relatively high cost and/or high value add environments. Innovation should not just be left to specialists within an organisation, they are often too far from the operating environment to really understand what is required. Besides, it’s a waste of all the other brains in an organisation. Also, in an era when technology and business models can be copied very quickly, creating a culture of innovation in a business will give it a far harder-to-copy competitive advantage.
We see there being three major types of Innovation within businesses, each of which can be aided by social business technologies and techniques.