Sine we started in 2014 onwards we have been hosting occasional monthly meetups in partnership with KongressMedia to explore digital transformation and social business topics with the aim of understanding:
What works? What doesn’t? What next?
The Combined Social Business #EntDigi #e20s meetup
- Usually the first Wednesday of each month (except for August)
- Start time usually 18:00 (sometimes our venues have time constraints)
- Venue – we’ve been to Yammer HQ and IBM South Bank – we hope to visit different firms and agencies each month
- One themed presentation each week of around 20 minutes
- Any attendee can speak on any social business related project or topic of their choice for up to 5 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questioning from the floor
- Sales pitches are allowed, but we’ll make sure there aren’t more than 1 or 2 each week
- An unconference style panel of up to 5 volunteers will take questions on anything social business related for 30 minutes
- We try hard to make it so there is a 50/50 split between sit down presentations and face to face chat and networking over wine/beer/pizza
- Hashtag for the event is now #EntDigi with some people using the old hashtag #e20s
- Kongress Media usually sponsor the events with beer, wine and pizza and the event is included in the #EntDigi #e20s meetup series
- IBM sponsored our 3rd Meetup and Yammer were a regular host
- We are always on the lookout for venues and sponsors – if you are interested please contact us
If you want to get involved or help, then contact us please!