Come to a practical event about digital transformation and driving business value with digital and social collaboration. Get involved with a different style of conference and monthly meetups. These are inclusive events that focus on business process and ROI aimed at people in business who want to find out how, as well as experienced practitioners and consultants. We partner with Kongress Media to co-produce an annual London conference about putting digital, social and collaboration to work inside business to make it more effective, as well as a series of monthly meetups to support it and the dialogue we want to generate around the social business topic. Ours will be practical, pragmatic “how to” kinds of events. Other events focus on the outbound use of social media – for marketing, PR and communications. Our events will focus on all communication and collaboration channels, end to end across the business and the move to social business. We will major on the culture change required to put social collaboration to work in your organisation to add real, measurable value to the bottom line.
Enterprise Digital Summit London
- Co-produced by Kongress Media and the Agile Elephant team
- Currently in the detailed planning stage finalising the agenda, looking to sign up sponsors
- Timing – Conference on 24th November 2016, with a detailed pre-conference workshop on the 23rd of November.
- Event size – 135 people
- Location – The British Academy for the humanities and social sciences, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace – (location for the Unconference to be confirmed)
- Speakers – opening keynote from Christopher L. Fussell (McChrystal Group and c0-author of Team of Teams) other speakers include Dr. David Wilkinson (The Oxford Review and author of The Ambiguity Advantage; what great leaders are great at), Elena Velazquez (Amadeus IT Group), Jenni Lloyd (PurposeLab) Robin Riley (UK Ministry of Defence), Jennifer Moss (Plasticity Labs), Richard Hughes (Broadvision), Matthew Mowell (IBM), Trudi Schifter (AquaSPE), Björn Negelmann (Kongress Media) – the agenda is over here
- Live blogging and cartoons from the conference will be provided by Adam Tinworth and Matthew Buck (Drawnalism)
- Community partner – Digital & Social Media Leadership Forum is the largest regular gathering of world leading organisations in Europe, coming together to share insight and face common challenges around their External and Internal Social and Digital strategies.
- Media partners – diginomica and CompareTheCloud
Topics to be covered:
- What are the strategic building blocks for Digital Transformation?
- The Agile Elephant view of current and future trends – businesses as Social Objects
- Barriers to adoption
- Driving employee engagement
- Driving ROI
- Culture change and leadership required to transform
- Organising for Digital Transformation – what characteristics does the 21st Century business need?
- Customer case studies – including UK MOD, Lenovo, Amadeus, Sky (previous years have included Barclays, Shell, Deutsche Bank, CEMEX, Sanofi Pasteur, Vodafone, Bupa)