Agile Elephant puts business first. We combine decades of business expertise, with a deep understanding of digital and social technologies so that we can integrate them effectively for your organisation. We have set up a new kind of consultancy designed to help you innovate, adopt new technology and transform your business in to a Digital Enterprise.
What makes us different?
- We focus on practical business needs that add real value to the bottom line
- We understand business – our founders have decades of experience of business strategy, enterprise software, operations, sales and marketing, human capital management, social media monitoring, business analytics and research
- We know digital technology and social media better than most – we’ve been using social media tools for over 10 years and advising companies on social media strategy since before Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest or Snapchat even existed
- This combination of our experience of business, digital and social technologies gives us a unique capability in the newly emerging area of the Digital Enterprise (which incorporates what some call Social Business)
- Our leadership team are already respected Digital, Enterprise 2.0 and Social Business influencers
- We understand collaboration and community building – our founders have been involved with starting, building and managing successful communities for practitioners, professionals and companies for over 10 years
- Our approach links collaboration, digital and social tools directly to your core business process
WHY AGILE ELEPHANT?
We’ve been talking about digital transformation, using collaboration and knowledge sharing with social tools to help business for many years, but it’s only happening in a few companies – why isn’t everyone doing it?
Why Elephant? – because there is an elephant in the room holding business back. It’s the culture change required to go digital, to move the organisation to a new style of social collaboration, sharing and openness. Startups are embracing the new digital approach, but mid size and larger enterprises find it difficult.
Why Agile? – because we are adopting an agile approach in what we do to help businesses transform, innovate, and be more effective.