Conventional “Work” is increasingly not working – but new digital tools and techniques are increasingly showing major benefits as a new way of working
There is increasing evidence that new digital tools and technologies can:
- Increase marketing reach and improve lead generation
- Improve sales conversion and customer onboarding rates
- Drive internal and exernal innovation and product development
- Increase internal collaboration and thus effectiveness
- Reduce customer churn
- Improve customer service and experience
- Create a strategic advantage that competitors will take time to catch up
Most enterprises can make use of social tools and methods, but not all tools are appropriate in every situation. There is no one-size-fits-all solution. The trick is in knowing what is appropriate for any one enterprise.
Try our Digital Transformation Healthchecker to find out where the opportunities are for your enterprise – and where the risks are from competitors as well. The Healthchecker looks at all the functions of your enterprise (see diagram above) and uses our analytic database and case study experience to give you a view of the potential for Social tools for your enterprise.
The Healthchecker reports back on the potential for:
- Value Creation – what activities will have the most impact in your enterprise
- High impact Opportunities – where in the organisation Social Technologies have the most impact, in terms of:
- External benefits e.g. marketing, customer service, business operations, logistics etc.
- Internal benefits e.g. collaboration, innovation, staff engagement, recruitments and risk reduction
- Innovation and Product development – options to crowdsource and generate internal creativity
- End to End synergies – where will the biggest operational impact from integration and collaboration come from?
- Creating satisfied customers – how best to transform the customer experience?
- Organisational Readiness for Digital Transformation – what do you have to do to make it happen?
- Organisation Structure for using Social tools – what benefits are there from organisational structure changes to foster increased engagement and innovation?
This approach does not just apply to commercial enterprises, we have also used it in the not-for-profit sector and public sector workplaces. We have developed the Healthchecker from our very detailed 5 day Digital Transformation Audit to be a program that in a few hours can give you a good high level view of the opportunities and threats digital transformation and social tools and techniques pose to your enterprise, the strengths & weaknesses you have, the tools most appropriate for you and a roadmap to maximise the impact it can bring.
To get a Healthcheck, send us an email with the details requested as set out below, and we will get back to you with the Healthchecker materials and organise a time for a videoconference (or visit in and about the London area) where we will discuss the Healthchecker inputs and outputs. That will allow us to generate a report detailing the opportunities in over 20 areas in the enterprise, with a view to value created and appropriateness, and the tools/techniques you should consider.
To register for a Digital Transformation Healthcheck, send us an email at: email@example.com
Ideally, to save time, in the email can you give us a view of:
- What business you are in, and approximate size (turnover, employees)
- How does the value chain work, in terms of:
- Commodity vs Unique product mix
- Importance of new vs existing customers, and if customer churn is high
- Number of locations and countries the enterprise is set up in
- Rough % of the costs that are staff costs vs. material and structural overheads
- % of sales that are made online